ISTE Standard 4.1 – Change Agent
ISTE Coaching Standard 4.1 looks at the coach’s role as a change agent, inspiring educators and leaders to use technology to create equitable and ongoing access to high-quality learning.
Select a standard below to view my work and reflections in that specific area.
- 4.1.a | Accelerating Transformation – Create a shared vision and culture for using technology to learn and accelerate transformation through the coaching process.
- 4.1.b | Facilitating Usage – Facilitate equitable use of digital learning tools and content that meet the needs of each learner.
- 4.1.c | Cultivating Culture – Cultivate a supportive coaching culture that encourages educators and leaders to achieve a shared vision and individual goals.
- 4.1.d | Recognizing Change Agents – Recognize educators across the organization who use technology effectively to enable high-impact teaching and learning.
- 4.1.e | Connecting Change Agents – Connect leaders, educators, instructional support, technical support, domain experts and solution providers to maximize the potential of technology for learning.